Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Sewing Project and a day of fun.

I made a wallet to go with my new "springy" purse.

I wish I could tell you the website I got the pattern from, but I forgot to book mark it. I did make some changes to it. I added a flap for a closure and a snap.

Sunday, after church we went to our friends for dinner. They have horses. Now, Mike (hubby) doesn't particularly like horses, but he was convinced to take a ride.
Here he is in his riding gear.



The horse is ready, but Mike is still a little hesitant!




All saddled up and ready to ride!



And off they go!


He actually had a good time. We were invited to come again, maybe next time I'll take a ride too!

1 comment:

SUPERQUILTER said...

Your blog is beautiful. Your projects are interesting and you must enjoy where you live. Here's my blog
thequiltlady.blogspot.com
I enjoyed reading yo