Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Eliptical

Ok, today I made my first goal! I was able to stay on the eliptical for 13 minutes. I think I could have gone longer, but I got bored. But, I'm working my way up!

I'm also doing well with my "no french fry" rule. I went out to eat with my mom and step dad on Tuesday for lunch. Now, I love french fries, and I know I shouldn't eat them. I did really well, I ordered my sandwich, and no fries. My mom did the same. My step dad on the other hand had fries. Do you know how hard it was to not reach over the table and steal his fries!?!?!? They looked so tempting. But, I did it!

I downloaded a new pattern for a purse today. I love making purses.

I also got a couple free patterns for passport holders and luggage ID tags.

I did work on the crock pot cover. I did get one made, but I'm not really sure I liked how it turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog sight! I'd love a comment now and then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good going on the Eliptical!!