Saturday, February 2, 2008

More about Louis


As you have probably figured out, I love talking about my cat. I've only had him about 8 months. Louis loves his toys. I've never really had a cat that liked playing with toys before. A few months ago, I got one that looks like a little bug. It has 4 little stringy legs and buggy eyes. I named it "Bug". Now, Bug has been in hiding for a few weeks, so (yes, I talk to my kitties) I asked Louis, "Where is Bug"? Of course he didn't answer me.

But, when I went to bed, up jumped Louis, and who did he bring to bed with him?? None other than Bug. Now, was it coincidence or did he understand what I had asked him? You decide!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh I'm sure he understood you! My cats know what I'm saying. I often ask Miss Peaches to go find Peanut Butter when it's dinner time and she will actually leave the kitchen and go looking in the bedroom, his usual spot, to bring him to dinner. The furry ones are definitely special!