Saturday, January 3, 2009

My REAL Christmas present

I got the best gift this year! Karissa and Josiah came home for Christmas, handed us each a gift and said we had to open them at the same time. I had a feeling I knew what was about to happen and excitement filled me! I ripped off the paper, and saw the gift, a photo frame that says, "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's" Mike got one too, that says "Grandpa and me" In the frame was a paper that said "Baby Southworth coming in August 2009" being mischevious at Grandma Laurie's" Mike likes the little ones to call him "Uncle Buck" so his said "Baby Southworth coming in August 2009, hanging out with Grandpa Buck"

We LOVED it! We are going to be grandparents for the very first time! We are totally ready too!

Just call me Grammy!

No comments: