Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things

On Facebook there is a thread going from person to person listing 25 random things about yourself. I've been thinking about these things, and even posted my own list. Then had to add to it, so, I thought I'd post one here. I don't know how many people really read this blog, but, if you do, here's a little about me that you may or may not know.

1. I met my hubby (Mike) on a blind date in August of 1977. We got married in 1979, and 30 years we are still together and still happy.

2. I have 2 kids, 2 son in laws.

3. I have my first grandchild on the way, due in August!

4. I love to sew. I make quilts and purses.

5. Being annoyed by bad grammar annoys me. Who doesn't slip up once in awhile? If I have to worry about my grammar around my friends.. are you really my friend?

6. I lost a sister to cervical cancer in 1983, I still miss her daily

7. I have an awesome brother and sister. They have added another sister and brother to the family.. (their spouses of course)

8. My sister and I share the same birthday, but we are not twins.

9. I've been to Hawaii 4 times, and hope that I get to go again.

10. I have 3 stepsisters that I never see. Debbie, Lynda, and Cathy, where are you? I miss you too.

11. Both my girls graduated from college and are working in their field of interest.

12. I have 3 cats. At least one of them sleep with me every night. I think they take turns.

13. I attend Grace Christian Fellowship in Sturgis Michigan.

14. I am terribly addicted to Facebook. It has made me a nosy person! LOL

15. I drive a 2006 Honda CRV.

16. I work for the Town of LaGrange, and have for the last 15 years.

17. I graduated from Prairie Heights High School in 1978

18. My most embarrassing moment was in HS, I was water skiing, and when I fell in the water my bathing suit top broke. Thankfully the other girl in the boat was wearing a t-shirt over her suit.

19. I broke my arm jumping over a pummel (?) horse in PE class. OUCH! And another embarrassing moment.

20. The greatest accomplishment so far has been raising the most amazing kids.

21. I regret not going to college.

22. If asked what my biggest dissappointment in life would be, I would have to tell you that I really don't have one. With the exception of #21 of course.

23. I once was so addicted to playing nintendo, I would fight with the kids that it was my turn. (I guess I have an addictive personality)

24. I love to learn new things.

25. My parents were divorced when I was 7, almost 8. That was very unusual in the 60's.

No comments: