Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hawaii Day #1


I have returned from my trip, it's true. But, I'm trying to get this all written out before I forget what I did every day!

** On Day #1 - 3 Erin had to work. It's tough flying so far and seeing her go, but, I knew that I wanted to spend some time just laying on the beach reading books and hoping that I can get a tan. So, we decided that I would drive her to work, then I could have her jeep to get to the beach. I would then pick her up for lunch, then back to the beach.

Day #1 was the first day we did that. On the way to her office (West Hawaii Today), she helped me remember where some tourist friendly beaches and a few other places. Today was the day I would also get my hair done. She has a fantastic hair dresser named Shayla at the Icicles Salon in Kona. I highly recommend her!



After I got my hair done, Erin, Carolyn (a co-worker of Erin's) and I went to Subway for lunch. I dropped the girls off at the office after, and headed to the "Old Airport Beach" where I found a lovely spot near a tree. I could rest under the tree with the sun shining on my face.

No comments: