Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sewing Projects

1. trying to finish blocks that have signature blocks in the middle. I got the signature blocks from several ladies on one of the yahoo groups I belong to.

2. Wonder Wallets - I just finished a swap, and was truly excited when I received my wallet from my swap partner. She made some awesome additions to the wallet. The one I sent her I used vinyl on the last piece, so that you can have an ID slot. It turned out really well.

3. I have 3 back sacks I want to make. One for each of my nieces and nephews on my DH's side of the family. If they like them, I'll make a few more for the other side.

4. Last, yet not least, I always have a purse project in the back of my mind.

But.. alas, I have to wait on my precious Viking Sapphire 850 to return home... hope it's soon, I reallly miss it.

No comments: