Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Sewing List continued...

I'm making very good progress on that unfinished sewing project list! I have 3 wall hanging well on their way to being crossed off. These are the w/hangings that I am making for my sewing room, made from signature blocks collected from the yahoo sewing group I belong to. (Quilting_in_Indiana). We also have a birthday fat quarter club, so the other fabric I used for these wall hangings are fat quarters I received for my bday month.





I also finished a child's hat today. I had intended it for my little friend Mark. But, guess I didn't look at the fabric close enough before I started it, because I thought the kids on it were 2 girls and a boy dressed like cowboys/girls. When I was finished, I was checking it over for lost pins and threads, and realized the boy was really another girl. She had pants on, instead of a skirt like the other girls. Anyway, the hat is cute, and I can try it on him and see if it is the right size. Then I can make another.. this time I'll pay closer attention!


1 comment:

Sandy C. said...

Laurie-It's great! I am sure he won't notice it at all! He will love the idea that you made it "just for him".