Thursday, January 17, 2008

Today

As it turns out, Yahoo will send you a new password if you email and ask them. They ask you a few questions, and in a couple days, you are back in! .

I've had quite the week.

Monday: People that don't know how to program in phone numbers into their cell phones shouldn't have cell phones. That is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. Sorry. I know there are many of you who will disagree. But, honestly, the phone comes with a book, and it's not brain surgery! I spent 2 hours putting phone numbers in a phone that the owner is quite capable of doing it themselves

Tuesday: I love my church. With that said, I had a really lonely experience at our women's meeting. It's hard to explain, and I don't think I can without that feeling again, so let's just say I didn't have a good time.

Wednesday: Things were going pretty well, considering I overslept and was almost late for work. After work, I went to get my hair highlighted. I thought it looked fairly good. Mike thought I wasted my money. He says you can't even tell I'd had it done. This from a guy who rarely notices if I when get it cut. Needless to say, I won't let it bother me. I did get my "Hawaii" quilt finished. I put a border of white, then 2"x6" strips of all the color fabrics around the edge for the borders. I'm going to try to find a batik, or tye dyed type fabric for the backing, and I think I'm going to use one of the yellow fabrics for the binding. I'm having Karen at the local quilt shop do the quilting. When it's completely finished, I will post a new photo.


Thursday: I get up on time! YAY! Got around for work, couldn't find my car keys. So, I went in the garage, only to find my car locked. With the keys in it. Blah.

Friday: Well, it will be pay day. What can go wrong??

No comments: