Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rantings

Have you ever tried to be someone else's moral guide? (I wanted to say conscience, but I don't know if it's spelled right..) It's exhausting. How can one person try to keep someone else on the right path? Prayers? Spying? Do I just give it up?

Sigh....

When you get a cat, how can you tell if it will be happy as an indoor cat? I wanted my new kittens to be just inside. However, they are not happy with that. They want OUT! And they cry and bawl like babies if they don't get out. Desi went out during the night, through a hole in the screened porch. It was raining, he was so happy to be out. But he was soaking wet when he came back in. Louie was so jealous that Desi was out, he tried to pee on the carpet. We of course caught him in time, but, still. Then he bit Desi in the behind when he came in. Jealousy in a cat. Unbelievable.

sigh...

It's raining again, and in the 60's. It's January.. what happened to the snow??

No comments: