Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today

December 29, 2007



I'm alone today, and for the next several days. Mike took a trip to Germany. He's visiting a friend and doing some sight seeing in Berlin.


Today was a fun day out. I went to the Concord Mall to do some shopping at Elder Beerman. While I was there I decided to get a haircut. BoRics wasn't busy, so I got right in. I think she cut about three inches off my hair. Mike took the camera with him, so I can't post a new photo. I think I like it.


I've also been hungry for steak, so I treated myself to Applebees. It really tasted good.


After that, I stopped in Shipshewana on the way home and looked around the fabric shops.

Then I came home, did some laundry and cleaning. I also rented some movies. I just finished watching "The Nanny Diaries". Tomorrow I will go with Debbie to the movies or whatever we decide to do. Then I have another DVD to watch called "Heaven's Fall" .

No comments: