Friday, April 4, 2008

Lizzie B Creative Bag

I bought a new pattern by Lizzie B Creative while out visiting my daughter.
( http://lizziebcre8ive.com/ )

It's the Easy Breezy Backsack. This is just the cutest little bag. And while pretty easy to put together, I did break 3 needles getting the pocket on the way the instructions were written. I think I'll need to re-think that if I make another bag, which I really think I will do.
This is the bag, though it's not finished yet. I love these colors!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Laurie - great bag! You are a speedy sewer...can't wait to see the next one!

Anonymous said...

Is this the one you were talking about? It's very cute, but not for Kayla, I don't think.

- Erin

Laurie said...

Do you think? Well, the bag is meant for a middle school age girl, so, maybe the fabric is all wrong for her? Is that what you mean? Feedback please!