Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching up

It's been a busy few months for me. We've taken a couple of trips, one for pleasure and one missionary trip. First we spent a week in Berlin Germany with new friends. We saw all the tourist spots, lot's of old architecture and went to a Holocaust memorial. Germany is filled with interesting history.

In November, we went to Santiago, Dominican Republic to help a missionary family with their work. We spent time handing out food to people that had little or nothing to eat. We prayed for the sick, helped with dramas, and shared our faith. The Dominican is a beautiful country.

The holidays have come and are gone now. It is my hope that I will continue to keep up with my blog, and keep get my Block of the Month challenge of 2009 finished soon!

No comments: